Our company: Attestation Légale – Once For All
Attestation Légale simplifies the daily life of companies in a few clicks only, by offering an indispensable service for managing the compliance information of businesses.
We are trusted by market leaders in the construction sector across Europe to manage their compliance information thanks to our secure, easy-to-use platform and our dedicated customer team.
With 1000s of leading companies in the construction supply chain in our network, we guarantee to get the right information to the right people at the right time so they can concentrate on their operations.
Attestation Légale has 3 key missions. We connect businesses together within our trusted networks in order to :
- Simplify the management of their compliance information
- Accelerate information exchange
- Make it secure to do business together
How we do that :
- By simplifying the process between clients and suppliers
- Saving time for businesses
- Reducing costs
- Bringing trust
- Promoting business networking and enhancing business activity
- Reinforcing security
- Making it easy for companies to platform operator
Today, more than 200 companies join our network every week and about 50,000 companies trust us and make their legal position secure.
Work at Attestation Légale – Once For All
#HappyAtWork: Attestation Légale – Once For All is an authentic company, strongly committed to our core values: Transparency, Trust, Accountability, Cohesion, Empathy – where our People, autonomous and accountable, are always the focus.
#BusinessDevelopment: as leader on the French market, our ambitions are both :
- Geographical: international development in strong partnership with the European Commission (Germany subsidiary open since December 2018)
- Business: new digital services leveraging our B2B social network
#ScaleUp: Attestation Légale – Once For All benefits from the support of reliable investors and the confidence of main actors from the construction market, public works and real estate.
#StartUpStudio: You want to work in an Authentic company, where the entrepreneurial spirit drives our people and where our « Construct Lab » allows « adventurers » to engage entrepreneurial projects.
#DigitalTransformation & #Innovation: You are passionate about IT, you want to work in an high-tech company? You are looking for innovation and agility where Tech excellence has been recognized through 3 consecutive “French-Tech” labels? Join us!
Join us !
In our context of growth, we are more and more developing our Onceforall SaaS platform and the related products. To support the Business evolutions both in France and in Germany, we are looking for a german-speaking Product Owner.
You will be part of the IT team, you will design solutions and contribute to the development of new features and updates of the OnceForAll products. In addition to classical Scrum responsibilities of the Product Owner, you will be as well the main point of contact for the OFA German subsidiary.
Your mission will include:
- Define the product Roadmap, with all the Business stakeholders from France and Germany
- Support Sales team when required, to provide IT insights during meetings with clients
- Design and define features of the product
- Manage the relationship with internal (OFA employees) and external (clients) users, prepare and facilitate workshops
- Elicit business needs, gather and analyse requirements and feedbacks
- Formalise detailed specifications (User Stories)
- As member of the development team, apply the Agile methodology
- Ensure the product is at the adequate level of quality, in particular via functional testing
- Ensure good users’ adoption, in particular via demos and trainings
- Ensure adequate level of service of the product as well as required upgrades
- Professional experience of 2 years minimum as Product Owner, ideally in a Software company
- Good analytical skills and ability to synthesise
- Be rigorous as well as dynamic
- Proven capability for team working
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Langages: German (fluent required) + English + French
- Tool Confluence, JIRA
- Education: IT Engineer degree of equivalent diploma
- Professional experience with multi-teams/multi-PO environment
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, Scrum or other
- Design Thinking skills
- UX Thinking skills
Location: Berlin (Germany), regular and frequent travels to Lyon
Start date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Full time
Salary: ~50K€ – 60K€